Varadero, it´s a municipality of Matanzas province and a very important turistic place in the country.
We offer a turistic tour from Havana to Varadero, the most beautiful and clean beach in our island, taking a few stops in our way.
Our tour includes:
•Where we´ll visit the gazebo of Bacunayagua bridge which is 313.5 meters long, with an arc extensión of 114 meters and it´s 103.5 above sea level and 16 meters wide There you can have a delicious piña colada, a clasical refreshing drink of the area, while you enjoy the majestic view of the bridge and the natual landscape.
•You´ll be able to travel to Saturno´s Cave that is found 20 meters deep with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, it has an 18 meters deep lake.
•We´d continue our trip to Varadero´s peninsula enjoing its wide waters and thin sand.
• Pick up at your hotel or rental house in Havana and return at the end of the tour.
• We recommend you take a bathing suit, and most importantly, prepare your camera if you want to take beautiful photos, plus a bottle of water.
• We recommend doing this tour starting at 8:00 am for the distance needed to travel. The return to Havana will take place in the afternoon, at the end of the tour.
• The reservations you make on our website are confirmed reservations.
• We provide a private service only for you and your family.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us, our main objective in Taxi Drivers Cuba is that our customers can enjoy a wonderful vacation in our beautiful Island.
Thank you very much for visiting our website, we hope you have liked it.