We invite you to carry out this unique experience in classic cars, in this day trip from Varadero to Havana you will be able to visit the most emblematic and interesting places, you will live a unique and unforgettable moment, a tour that will make you come back for more.
Our tour in Havana and includes.
• Pick up at the hotels or rental house and return at the end of the tour.
• Driver service, guide in Spanish or English.
• Stop in transit at the Mirador de Bacunayagua or El Pescador,
• Visit to a tobacco factory in Havana City, where you will be able to appreciate the production process of the typical Cuban cigar.
• Panoramic tour of Metropolitan and Modern Havana that allows you to get to know interesting places, recognized for their historical value: the old Presidential Palace, Central Park, Revolution Square (short stop), University of Havana, National Capitol and visit to the Floridita Bar , the cradle of the daiquiri.
• Lunch in a typical city restaurant. (Not included in the price)
• Visit to a specialized place to make the pairing of excellent Cuban rums and cigars.
• Walking tour of Old Havana that includes: Plaza Vieja, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco de Asis, the Ambos Mundos Hotel, the famous La Bodeguita del Medio restaurant.
• Free time for independent enjoyment of the city.
• Return to Varadero at 5:00 PM.
Not included in the price.
Entrance to Museums and bars.
Entrance to factories.
• During the closure periods of the tobacco factories, the variant to be applied to replace this visit will be negotiated with the clients.
• The areas to visit on the tour of the tobacco factory will be: Despalillo -Rezagado and Torcido Manual (Galera).
• It is not allowed to enter the tobacco factory to persons under 18 years of age.
• Factories are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of each month.
• Tobacco factories are closed for vacation periods between December 25 to January 15 and July 23 to August 19 of each year.
We recommend that you bring light clothing, sunglasses, a hat or cap, and most importantly, prepare your camera if you want to take beautiful photos, plus a bottle of water.
We do this tour in classic cars with a roof for the price of 168.99EUR from 1 to 3 people.
Or for the price of 289.99 EUR from 1 to 3 people in a convertible classic car.
To confirm your reservation you must make the full payment of your service.
The Refund Policies would be: You can cancel your reservation 24 hours before the time of your service and you will be refunded 100% of the amount paid, with less than 24 hours no refunds are made.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us, our main objective at Taxi Drivers Cuba is that our clients can enjoy a wonderful vacation on our beautiful island.